INTRODUCTION- Who the heck Shejla is?






I guess im the newest joiner of blog fascination world.

My name is Shejla, who just turned 20 last month. I guess this is my birthday gift for myself xp
Albania,Tirana is the city where im living permanently and studying as well.
Currently im just a student, studying speech-language pathology in 'Qendra Spitalore Universitare-Nene Tereza'

To all of those who may be askin' what is this?
Speech-language pathology is a field of expertise practiced by a clinician known as a speech-language pathologist (SLP), also called speech and language therapist,or speech therapist, who specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of communication disorders, cognitive-communication disorders, voice disorders, and swallowing disorders.

Im opening this blog not to show any luxurious way of living nor showing to you things that i borrowed to my friends or other people xp JK
This is just gonna be a way of representing my inner world and passion about Books,Paintings, and any other thing that will leave a lil' mark in my mind, any sparkle that'll light my everyday life,any 'Shkendije' .
Just ya all guys wait and see!
                                                                     Love ya all   xxx

Comments

Popular Posts